Re: [ecf-dev] heads up with the future

I tried loading this by:

1. Right clicking on ecf.core.map and then Team/Load Map Projects.
2. Dialog 'Overwrite projects' pops up. Selected 'No to all'
3. Dialog 'Specify repository locations'. Selected 'OK'
4. I got a credential popup for which I entered empty username and password.
5. An 'Errors occurred' dialog says:

Could not connect to :ext:http://download.eclipse.org/equinox/drops/S-3.5M5-200902021535/org.eclipse.equinox.concurrent_1.0.0.v20090125-0800.jar: I/O exception occurred: Cannot run program "ssh": CreateProcess error=2, The system cannot find the file specified.
Cannot run program "ssh": CreateProcess error=2, The system cannot find the file specified.

Is there something missing in my dev environment? Suggestions?

Thanks,

Henrich

Inactive hide details for Scott Lewis <slewis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>Scott Lewis <slewis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

          Scott Lewis <slewis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
          Sent by: ecf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

          02/12/2009 09:07 AM

          Please respond to
          "Eclipse Communication Framework \(ECF\) developer mailing list." <ecf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

cc

Subject

Re: [ecf-dev] heads up with the future

Hi Folks,

Now the ECF build uses the Equinox SDK-built version of
equinox.concurrent (via the map file).

Scott