Re: [e4-dev] Dynamic Eclipse 4 with Clojure language

Hey Paul,

2013/12/2 Paul Webster <pwebster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
> Hi Laurent,
>
> On Mon, Dec 2, 2013 at 8:04 AM, Laurent PETIT <laurent.petit@xxxxxxxxx>
> wrote:
>>
>> I have considered it, not tried yet.
>>
>> So far, I have spotted in past discussions on the subject the
>> following possibilities:
>>
>> 1/ EventBroker + APP_STARTUP_COMPLETE event => when to register to the
>> EventBroker in the context of Eclipse the IDE? By doing it in my
>> current Model Processor hook ?
>

> Yes, we often use model processors to register for events (especially
> related to model changes) for the application going forward.  This is the
> Eclipse4 compatible approach.

So I'll use this method, even if, as you pointed out, I will continue
to live in a cross world between 3.x and 4.x APIs, since I won't be
able to migrate all my code at once (and also I depend on so many
things that are still stuck in the 3.x world, I guess ...)