Re: [e4-dev] Mandatory Gerrit usage for the e4 project?

About using it as a committer to review your own changes, well I'm not sure if using Gerrit alone will improve that. If I want to commit and need to go over Gerrit, I will simply say, "yup it's ok, I just implemented it". I don't think you will review your code better the second time looking at it.

I think you will because if you see a side by side diff, you also see wrong use of whitespace or that you reformatted the code in a wrong way. The side by side diff is very fast and requires only a few clickthroughs

Back to the top