Re: [e4-dev] IPartListener - really once more Listeners?

For me it seems like we'd be best off to add new life cycle events for these publish them. Then the logic for handling the 'registered' IPartListener's could hand off a listener on the event bus (i.e. the events *drive* the direct listener logic). The set of new events for this will match the existing 3.x part events unless someone comes up with use cases for others.

At the same time we should add at least a couple of rendering events 'PreRender' and 'PostRender' to manage some of the issues we have in the IDE. For example we listen for 'widget' going non-null as an indication that something has been rendered but this happens before the internal structure has been rendered.

Are there others life cycle events that should be under discussion ?

Eric

Inactive hide details for Paul Webster ---07/29/2013 01:13:39 PM---On Wed, Jul 24, 2013 at 5:18 AM, Tom Schindl <tom.schindl@bePaul Webster ---07/29/2013 01:13:39 PM---On Wed, Jul 24, 2013 at 5:18 AM, Tom Schindl <tom.schindl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>wrote: > Hi,

Paul Webster <pwebster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

07/29/2013 01:13 PM

Re: [e4-dev] IPartListener - really once more Listeners?

    Sent by:

e4-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx