Re: [e4-dev] Annotations vs Events and when should we extend them ?

[...]

> I also see as an advantage that the framework behavior will change
> depending on what the annotated method will return (close the window or
> not, show the part or not etc.). I'm not sure how or if we can do this
> using only event dispatching.

No we can't veto stuff with event dispatching, i mentionned that in my
first answer, if you need to return value you have to use annotations.

We are not using it in our current lifecycle stuff but we should e.g. to
cancel the start e.g. because the login failed, ... .

Tom

tom schindl                 geschäftsführer/CEO
eduard-bodem-gasse 5-7/1   A-6020 innsbruck     fax      ++43 512 935833
http://www.BestSolution.at                      phone    ++43 512 935834

Back to the top