Re: [e4-dev] (My) Working areas for 4.3

90% ? To me this already very good! consider usable! :-)

I will use SWT for JavaFX for front end with animation and more eye catching. while SWT for Windows/MacOSX  will reserve for
backend users.

Great to hear that IF 90% really can be reach! :-D   does this mean Nebula project MOST of the controls can be run on JavaFX, right ?

Great! Thanks