From: Joseph D Carroll Jr <jdsalingerjr@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: 08/03/2012 11:24 AM
Subject: [e4-dev] e4 PageBook
Sent by: e4-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

In porting the Console view, I am having to recreate the PageBook functionality.  I had the thought (I know dangerous ;-) ) to create a PageBook and Page as model extensions to MPart and MUIElement respectively.  I know that this would not be possible right now, but would this be a desired approach?  Or should I just recreate the Page and PageBook functionality (independent of the workbench model)?

(the thought stems from how a Page interacts the the view/part toolbar and menu)

e4-dev mailing list
e4-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx