[e4-dev] e4 PageBook

In porting the Console view, I am having to recreate the PageBook functionality.  I had the thought (I know dangerous ;-) ) to create a PageBook and Page as model extensions to MPart and MUIElement respectively.  I know that this would not be possible right now, but would this be a desired approach?  Or should I just recreate the Page and PageBook functionality (independent of the workbench model)?

(the thought stems from how a Page interacts the the view/part toolbar and menu)

JD

Back to the top