[e4-dev] Git Testing: day 2 - delete then re-add repos

I've prepared the merged Platform UI repo.  Please download this and try it out.  Steps:

1) go to your Git repo explorer view and delete the eclipse.platform.ui and eclipse.platform.ui.e4 repos (don't just remove them, delete them).  Have it remove the projects from your workspace,

2) add back the repo ssh://username@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/gitroot/platform/eclipse.platform.ui.git

3) import the projects.  master will contain the merged Platform UI and e4 graduated bundles.

To work on the ui workbench in 3.8, we would check out branch R3_development.

I'm working on how to merge in the compatibility workbench ... probably a branch off of ui.workbench.

PW

--
Paul Webster
Hi floor.  Make me a sammich! - GIR