[e4-dev] My Plan Items for 4.2 / 0.12

Hi,

These are the list of current work items 4.2 and e4-0.12.

Committed Items:
----------------
* Tooling:
  * Model-Tooling
    * Make tooling stable and so that i can be moved out of incubation
    * General Editor improvements:
      * Keybindings (e.g. DEL to delete item)
      * l10n support improvement
    * Improve support for fragment.e4xmi-editing
    * Bugfixing
  * CSS
    * Add support for e4-CSS editing (see my other mail on this and
      current problems with e4-CSS-Files!) using Xtext2

Not committed Items:
--------------------
* EAP:
  * Dynamic language switching (our current code base e.g. can't run on
    RAP because we are using NLS-System with statics)
    => the e4 bridge has a proposed solution but its not yet used
       inside EAP
  * Editor-Support (in fact we need something like an
    MEditorPartDescriptor)
  * Working on a convience API to make writing custom renderers easier
  * Help on factoring out reuseable parts from 3x-Platform to be
    useable in EAP (includes moving e4-bridge out of tooling-namespace)

* Tooling
  * Add tooling support for the NLS-System replacement (adding support
    to current Externalize String)

If someone wants me to work on other things please propose them - I can
not guarantee to work on them in my spare time so if an item you really
want is not on list of comitted items feel free to contact me.

Tom

Back to the top