Re: [e4-dev] multiple pages in swt using eclipse 4

On Mon, Jun 13, 2011 at 1:55 PM, Ann Smith <annsmith.smith38@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
sorry to be emailing you again Paul, i am just running into problems getting this to work.
I have all my buttons and images already in a GridLayout containing a GridData. Can I have both a grid layout and a stack layout? and if so how can I call both?

You need a layer between them.  ex:
StackLayout stackLayout = new StackLayout();
parent.setLayout(stackLayout);

Composite page1=new Composite(parent, SWT.NONE);
stackLayout.topControl = page1;
// create controls in page1.

Composite page2 = new Composite(parent, SWT.NONE);
// create controls in page2

// then you just switch pages:
stackLayout.topControl = page2;
parent.layout();