Re: [e4-dev] multiple pages in swt using eclipse 4

On Sat, Jun 11, 2011 at 1:00 PM, Ann Smith <annsmith.smith38@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi all,

I am working with eclipse 4.1 and I am trying to make a GUI of multiple pages. I am using swt and in my code I am using the 'Composite parent' and it does not have code for a shell or display it just uses:

Is it that you want a wizard dialog?  Or do you just want something like a org.eclipse.swt.custom.StackLayout.  It allows you to add multiple child composites, but only show one at a time.

PW

--
Paul Webster
Hi floor.  Make me a sammich! - GIR