Re: [e4-dev] multiple pages in swt using eclipse 4

yes some thing like multiple child composites. What I want to achieve is to show one page at a time, it is a hotel application and when I press the 'restaurant' button I want the restaurant page to appear but also I want the user to be able to go back to the home page using the 'home' button. So multiple child composites would be perfect. Do you know of any examples that use this that I could take a look at? or any snippets of code?

Thanks for your help,
Ann.