Re: [e4-dev] Feature for Forward Compat Layer

Hi,

Am 28.02.11 10:44, schrieb Tom Schindl:
> Hi,
>
> We've discussed this on IRC some weeks ago but didn't came to a
> conclusion on how we'd like to name the feature.
>
> The following proposals have been made:
> * org.eclipse.e4.e3x.bridge.feature
> * org.eclipse.e4.ui.e3x.bridge.feature
> * org.eclipse.e4.tools.e3x.bridge.feature

Ok - So looks like noone is really caring about it. I'll go with my
favorite *org.eclipse.e4.tools.e3x.bridge.feature*.

Tom

tom schindl                                        geschaeftsfuehrer/CEO
eduard-bodem-gasse 5/1    A-6020 innsbruck      phone    ++43 512 935834

Back to the top