Re: [e4-dev] Latest I-build / progress update

Based on David's stellar praise I downloaded the newest I build and I
am really happy with what I see.  Even a few weeks ago there were some
serious usability problems with the drops and I am amazed that these
were cleaned up so quickly.  I have never seen a product that looked
so bad in RC0/RC1 become so usable in such a short time.  Thanks for
all the good triage work and the honesty and transparency on the
various wiki entries.

Phil

On Wed, Jul 21, 2010 at 3:05 PM, David Orme
<djo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I have to say I've been working with the I-builds since last Friday and that
> I *REALLY* like the progress being made.

Back to the top