Re: [e4-dev] Latest I-build / progress update

Here's another comment: I am *absolutely* impressed how fast you have been building the compatibility platform. One could literally watch you adding feature after feature, day by day. This very much speaks for the quality of the underlying e4 model.

Best wishes and energy for the last few inches to the release!

Stefan