[e4-dev] Latest I-build / progress update

Team,

I have to say I've been working with the I-builds since last Friday and that I *REALLY* like the progress being made.

The UI changes feel tasteful, modern, and sensibly done.  I especially like the new gray background around the part stacks and the subtle drop shadow to the right and below the stacks.

And of course we all appreciate that a lot of the glitchy bugs are going away--like being able to click an editor tab to switch to it.  And too many others to name...

A tiny progress update from my end:  I've solved the DI/configuration issue I emailed about two days ago and am finishing validating our code against the latest E4 drops.  Paul W, you should see the bug report requesting to be added to the build soon.

A big thanks to everyone who is working so hard to make E4 possible.  We're not quite there yet but things are really starting to look nice.

Best Regards,

Dave Orme

Back to the top