Re: [e4-dev] RC3 rules of engagement.

> For code changes on the 4.0 SDK and e4 core stuff I've been following
> the rule. I'll try to dial in to the todays meeting but can't promise so
> here's my bug queue for rc3:
> * P1 - 320235: NPE if delta.xml exists
>   (which already has patches but needs review from others)
>
> * P1 - 320249: Switching tabs with Ctrl+PgUp/Down doesn't grant focus
>                to the part's control
>   (has patch but needs review)

Just discover by thinking about 320235 and the change there to
reconciler that there's a major problem when creating Parts from
PartDescriptors in our code.

* P1 - 320347 PartServiceImpl#createPart(MPartDescriptor) is wrong!
  (has patch needs review)

> * P2 - 320239: View Toolbar Icons are clipped
>   (though I have no idea where to start searching) but this is on
>   Ubuntu an often used Desktop Linux
>
> * P3 - 319463: Remove dead code

Tom

tom schindl                                        geschaeftsfuehrer/CEO
eduard-bodem-gasse 5/1    A-6020 innsbruck      phone    ++43 512 935834

Back to the top