Re: [e4-dev] RC3 rules of engagement.

Paul Webster wrote on 2010/07/19 20:23:07:

> OK, now that we're in RC3, we need two +1s to make the fix (and
> technically 2 committers must code review)

> Boris, is this what we want to do?

How about: at least one review from another committer, and a +1 from Susan, McQ, John, or me. All of this prior to checking in the change.

I suggest we use the Platform UI meeting (Tuesday 11 am Eastern, see http://wiki.eclipse.org/Platform_UI) to coordinate which bugs we will be working on.

We probably need rules for changes after RC3 as well, I would suggest: two code reviews from other committers, and PMC approval (likely McQ or John).

Boris

Back to the top