[e4-dev] RC0 tonight, tomorrow

As you know, it's RC0 [1] this week.  We will have a candidate build
tonight around ~19:00.  Please leave HEAD in a good state by 18:30
EDT.

You should have already tested your functionality on last night's e4
SDK [2] or 4.0 SDK [3]

Tomorrow morning you should pick up tonight's 4.0 SDK build and make
sure it does what we expect.  We'll touch base on
irc://freenode.net/#eclipse-e4 tomorrow between 08:00-10:00 EDT to
determine what need to be fixed for RC0, and that must be included in
the final 13:00 EDT build tomorrow.

[1] http://www.eclipse.org/eclipse/development/plans/freeze_plan_4.0.php

[2] http://download.eclipse.org/e4/downloads/drops/I20100616-1931/

[3] http://download.eclipse.org/e4/sdk/drops/I20100616-2127/