Re: [e4-dev] HandledItem Questions

On Sun, Mar 7, 2010 at 10:32 AM, Olivier Moïses
<olivier@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Why do we need a difference between HandledMenuItem and DirectMenuItem ?
> Ok, there is two different mechanisms, the first one uses a reference to the
> command and the second uses contribution.

I added DirectMenuItem for the simple RCP case, where the developer
doesn't need anything more than to execute code when the menu item is
selected.  It won't be used in the SDK, as we use commands.

PW

--
Paul Webster
Hi floor.  Make me a sammich! - GIR