Re: [e4-dev] Oddities with multiple "Sample Reflective Ecore Model Editor"

> I noticed that, as of M3, there are now two editors called "Sample
> Reflective Ecore Model Editor" for editing Application.e4xmi.  One worked,
> and the other threw exceptions.  And unfortunately with I20100121, neither
> now works, though for different reasons.  I wondered if anybody might have
> a solution to fix this.
>
> The first of the editors in 20100121 now has nicer icons.  These icons
> look the same as presented in the Outline of the new visual designer.
I have added a new plugin org.eclipse.e4.ui.model.workbench.edit, which is
used by this editor to have the nice icons. And this plugin is used in
Visual designer in hierachical tree view.

> Unfortunately this editor doesn't show "Command" definitions.  Nor does
> this editor show the keybindings and labels.  Since Yves' visual designer
> doesn't show command definitions either, I wondered if this editor is
> somehow related.
What do you mean "command" definitions?

I don't recommand to use EML Reflective editor. There is no model
integrity at all. You can do what ever you want by moving an element
anywhere.

Best regards
yves YANG