Re: [e4-dev] Oddities with multiple "Sample Reflective Ecore Model Editor"

Hi Yves.

>> Unfortunately this editor doesn't show "Command" definitions.  Nor does
>> this editor show the keybindings and labels.  Since Yves' visual designer
>> doesn't show command definitions either, I wondered if this editor is
>> somehow related.
> What do you mean "command" definitions?

Like here:

PNG image

> I don't recommand to use EML Reflective editor. There is no model
> integrity at all. You can do what ever you want by moving an element
> anywhere.

I'm not a fan of it myself, but I'd learned its quirks and it sure beats editing plain text!  And unfortunately the visual designer doesn't show anything on MacOS X (I haven't dug into the problem yet).

Brian.

--
On bike helmets: "If you think your hair is more important than your brain, you're probably right."  (B. J. Wawrykow)