Re: [e4-dev] Integration Build: I20091022-2100

Paul Webster wrote:
That sounds just about right.  I'll point out that I can't get the new
plugin to compile, a Script object is missing from o.e.e4.tm.widgets

The new plugin shouldn't reference o.e.e4.tm.widgets, it should only depend on o.e.e4.emf.javascript.

There shouldn't be a Script class in tm.widgets class. There's a Scripted class that has been moved from tm.widgets to tm.util, but I've checked in both packages, so it should have been deleted and (re)created.

I've cleaned and rebuilt my version, so I don't understand what's wrong.

Hallvard

Back to the top