Re: [e4-dev] Integration Build: I20091022-2100

On Fri, Oct 23, 2009 at 9:57 AM, Hallvard Trætteberg <hal@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I tried to do it myself:
> - I updated tm.map and tm.psf by copying and changing existing lines. The
> only thing I wondered about was the date behind the plugin name in tm.map.
> If it is the creation date, I haven't set it correctly, since I just copied
> the date from the other javascript plugin.

You should tag your new projects using v20091023-<some useful time>

Then that's the value you use in the map file (it's a tag that must
match the project tag)

> - I checked out the features project and added the plugin to feature.xml.

That sounds just about right.  I'll point out that I can't get the new
plugin to compile, a Script object is missing from o.e.e4.tm.widgets

PW

--
Paul Webster
Hi floor.  Make me a sammich! - GIR