[e4-dev] Why XML UI is important for us

Hi I'm thinking we must talking about MXML. MXML is the user interface markup language from Adobe Flex. I think when it's possible to create GUI Application for e4 in MXML then it's possible to use Adobe Flash Builder for this job. A lot of Adobe Flex developer use and know Adobe Flash Builder formerly Adobe Flex Builder. This tool based on Eclipse.

Nobody they use Microsoft XAML and WPF and Microsoft Visual Studio will use Eclipse reverse also. I think we must reach all the other Developer they don't work with Microsoft Products.

Actually you have three most Important Enterprise UI Technologies on the Market. Eclipse with SWT, Adobe Flex, Microsoft with XAML/WPF and JavaFX. I think we musts reach the Adobe Flex and Java FX developer.

I'm a Adobe Flex and a Java Developer but it's a big different to develop a GUI's in Eclipse and a GUI's in Adobe Flex. But when I might develop UI Software with the very same technology that will be great.

Back to the top