Re: [e4-dev] TM and XWT

Il giorno 03/set/09, alle ore 13:29, Hallvard Trætteberg ha scritto:

yves.yang@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
We should split developers in two groups: UI Element provider and UI
Consumer.

Can you define explain these two groups in more detail?

I think you should understand why XWT cannot be on top of TM.

I've never thought of that possibility. It doesn't make sense, does it?

XWT could build TM instead of SWT... but ...mmmm....
it's  an extra layer over an extra layer over swt...

Hallvard