RE: [e4-dev] Eclipse Summit Europe

I don't think I'll be attending, no.  Kai, I know you'll do a fantastic job of presenting CSS, let me know if I can help prepare in any way.

Regards,
Kevin

"Toedter, Kai" <kai.toedter@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: e4-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

08/18/2009 03:15 AM

Please respond to
E4 Project developer mailing list <e4-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

cc
Subject
RE: [e4-dev] Eclipse Summit Europe

Hi Boris,

if my e4 css talk gets accepted (this is the precondition that I can attend ESE J) I would love to join the symposium and present the css related new & noteworthy parts.

@Kevin, are you planning to join ESE?

Kai