[e4-dev] e4 target platform

I'm starting to work with e4 from the perspective of an RCP developer, and I'm also looking at writing tutorials to help other developers get started.

One of the first thing I tried to do was set up a target platform for my e4 work, and I'm not having much luck. Is there a particular feature or set of features that can serve as a target platform for e4 work? Ideally, what I would like to see is a single option on the e4 repo that developers could select to get a fully-functional target platform. Is that a possibility?

Thanks!

Patrick Paulin
Eclipse RCP/OSGi Trainer and Consultant
Modular Mind, Ltd.