Re: [e4-dev] Eclipse Summit Europe

Hi Hallvard,

Boris and me discussed yesterday about how we could present e4 best at
ESE and until now we have the following topics and talks.

1 Symposium

1 Overview talk

  Something similar to what I presented at EADD in Karlsruhe
  https://www.eclipsecon.org/submissions/ese2009/view_talk.php?id=982

3-4 Deep Dives

  e4 Preview: Declarative Styling (Kai)
  https://www.eclipsecon.org/submissions/ese2009/view_talk.php?id=850

  XWT (Yves)
  https://www.eclipsecon.org/submissions/ese2009/view_talk.php?id=910

  e4 in Detail - The modeled workbench and it's possibilities (Tom)
  https://www.eclipsecon.org/submissions/ese2009/view_talk.php?id=859

  Web meets Eclipse (Boris)
  *NOT YET PROPOSED*

  TMF - A new view on UIs (Hallvard)
  *NOT YET PROPOSED*

Did you thought about submitting a TMF short talk at least? Then I could
add you to the list? I mailed the programm chairs today asking with
there are any reserved slots for e4 talks.

The submission deadline is today but I'd say you should file one because
I think it is important to show off the work you did in this area.

Tom