Re: [e4-dev] Toolkit Model and EMF Javascript contributions

Hallvard, this is a bit late, but if you have a moment to write a New & Noteworthy entry about this, I can include it in the notes for the M3 release tomorrow. Attached is the template, and you can view the New & Noteworthy from previous milestones to get an idea of the kinds of content we put in there.

John

Hallvard Trætteberg <hal@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: e4-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

05/05/2009 01:37 PM

Please respond to
E4 Project developer mailing list <e4-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

cc
Subject
[e4-dev] Toolkit Model and EMF _javascript_ contributions

Hi,

I've finally imported the Toolkit Model and EMF _javascript_ contributions
to CVS. The Toolkit model got its own folder under e4, while the EMF
_javascript_ ended up in the ui folder, to co-locate it with the other
_javascript_ plugin. I've tried to use appropriate names and use separate
tests, examples and doc plugins/projects. The example isn't complete,
yet, I'll post when it can be made sense of :-)

A question about the wiki: I've started writing documentation using the
wikitext plugin (part of Mylyn, but standalone), which can generate HTML
from simple wiki markup. But I don't know how this markup can be
uploaded to the e4 wiki?

Hallvard