Re: [e4-dev] Toolkit Model and EMF Javascript contributions

John Arthorne wrote:

Hallvard, this is a bit late, but if you have a moment to write a New & Noteworthy entry about this, I can include it in the notes for the M3 release tomorrow. Attached is the template, and you can view the New & Noteworthy from previous milestones to get an idea of the kinds of content we put in there.

I've tried, but don't know how much sense it makes. It has been checked in under e4/org.eclipse.e4.tm/doc/org.eclipse.e4.tm.doc as tm-whats-new.html and an images folder.

Hallvard

Back to the top