[e4-dev] Google Summer of Code (GSOC) and e4

Howdy e4'rs, might I recommend that people start posting ideas around e4 for GSOC. I think we have a great opportunity to get a couple project ideas funded via GSOC. The time investment is minimal compared to the benefits we would receive. Also, if you have ideas stemming for other projects you work on at Eclipse, write those ideas down too!

http://wiki.eclipse.org/Google_Summer_of_Code_2009_Ideas

The Eclipse community has benefited greatly from GSOC and looking back... talented Eclipse community members like Ian Bull and Remy Suen all had their start there.

So how about we get those creative juices flowing ;)?

Cheers,

~ Chris

Back to the top