Re: [e4-dev] e4 wiki page

This reminds me, last week I noticed the main e4 project home page (http://eclipse.org/e4) consisted of the moral equivalent of an auto-generated javadoc comment put in by the web master a couple of months ago. Also, it wasn't linked to (http://eclipse.org/eclipse), making it a bit hard to find. This didn't make a very welcoming initial impression, so I whipped up some content to put there, with a link to the wiki for more details. If anyone wants to take a crack at adding more content there, or adding more useful links, go right ahead. All e4 committers should have write access to these pages (under /cvsroot/org.eclipse/www/e4).

John

Boris Bokowski/Ottawa/IBM@IBMCA
Sent by: e4-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

01/19/2009 10:28 AM