[e4-dev] Introduction (I'm new to e4)

Hi All

I'm hoping to join in the e4 effort.

My name is James Sugrue - my day job is developing a tool suite on top of the Eclipse platform, and I also work as editor on JavaLobby and EclipseZone.
My main area of interest for e4 would be UI work

I've got the latest project sets, but would appreciate any help to get all I need to see e4 working together. I'm guessing all of the project sets together?

Also, after reading the last set of meeting minutes, I think that I can do a lot of work on making people more aware of e4. As this is the first project I've got properly involved in, I was thinking of writing a series of articles about what it means to join an Eclipse project. Do you think this would be good?

Looking forward to working with you all
Regards
James

Back to the top