Re: [e4-dev] JDK level for e4 work?

I actually replaced Batik with Flute when I was doing my trials, as
you said it pulls in too much dependencies. Is there a particular
reason that flute is not the default parser? I have also removed all
the dependencies to the commons-logging from Eclipse code (can
contriubute those back if you want to). I am also concerned about the
footprint but I figured that would be an area we can help with.
--
Gorkem