From: e4-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:e4-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of David Orme
Sent: Tuesday, December 09, 2008 11:38 PM
To: E4 Project developer mailing list
Subject: Re: [e4-dev] Project naming convention for junit test projects?

At a previous project, tests were

1)  Always in fragments extending the bundle under test.

2)  The fragments were named the same as the bundle, with "test." prepended.  Ie: test.org.eclipse.ui.

3)  This made it easy to write a master TestSuite that looked through the workspace for anything starting with test and automatically running all tests found therein.  No more manually maintaining TestSuite classes.  :-)

Just a thought...

-Dave Orme