Re: [dtp-dev] Can we remove the Database node in DSE for DBMS that support catalogs?

Hey Hui,

> 2. It's hard to find an appropriate name for it. Using the default
> catalog name is misleading; using the host name just duplicats the

In the context of databases which do support multiple catalogs, I think
it's nice to know what the default catalog is.  How is this misleading and
is the identity of the default (or current) catalog exposed to the user
through any other parts of the tooling?

That said, I don't have a problem removing the node from the display.  I'd
be interested to hear others' opinions on the matter.

Best Regards,
Rob

Back to the top