[dtp-dev] Reminder: Please update Bugzilla

Project leads,

As we discussed this week's team meeting, we'd like to have all DTP
Bugzilla entries assigned to a committer by Monday's (1/30) team meeting.
Please take a moment to spin through Bugzilla and clean it up:

1. Is the bug (still valid): If not, explain and close
2. Assign to a committer. If not a specific component person, at least to
the project lead for now
3. Result: no bugs (except new on Monday) assigned to the generic "inbox"
for each project.

I just took a look at the list, and we have 26 out of 41 waiting for
assignment.

Thanks!
John Graham
Staff Software Engineer