RE: [dsdp-tm-dev] TM 3.0RC1 candidate available

Ouch,

You are right. The new Terminal Launch Command introduced
An unnecessary 3.4 dependency in META-INF. I'm getting rid
Of the version constraint, since I verified that it works
Just fine in 3.3 as well.

I'm re-spinning TM 3.0RC1 so today's final RC1 build will
work on Eclipse 3.3 again.

Thanks for the report!
Cheers,
--
Martin Oberhuber, Senior Member of Technical Staff, Wind River
http://www.eclipse.org/dsdp/tm