Re: [dsdp-tm-dev] TM 3.0RC1 candidate available

Hi Martin,

Plugins org.eclipse.rse.ui and org.eclipse.subsystems.core and
org.eclipse.rse.subsystems.files.core has plugin dependency to Eclipse
3.4. Is it correct? RSE M7 has successfully worked with Eclipse 3.3.x.
But 3.3RC1 could not be used with 3.3.3.

Best regards,
Andrei Sobolev.