[dsdp-tm-dev] TM 3.0RC1 has been respun

Hi all,

TM 3.0RC1 has been respun to
http://download.eclipse.org/dsdp/tm/downloads/drops/S-3.0RC1-20080521094
0/
in order to fix the issue that Eclipse 3.3 was not supported
Any more.

The test update sites now include P2 metadata:
http://download.eclipse.org/dsdp/tm/signedUpdates/
http://download.eclipse.org/dsdp/tm/updates/3.0/

Cheers,
--
Martin Oberhuber, Senior Member of Technical Staff, Wind River
http://www.eclipse.org/dsdp/tm

Back to the top