[dsdp-tm-dev] Debug a PHP script that comes from an FTP

Hi all.

In one of the user scenarios we try to debug a PHP script which actually is located on an FTP path.

Let’s say that I have a.php and I create a link to it from one of the Eclipse projects.

Now I want to debug it, but… the local PHP.exe (external to eclipse env.) is not familiar with paths like rse://…

and I don’t have a local file.

Is there some way using RSE to retrieve the file locally just for the debug process ?

Take into account that a.php might require other php files…

Thank’s,

Yaron

Back to the top