[dsdp-tm-dev] RE: question about releases

Hello Dave,

No more fixes are allowed for 2.0.1 unless they are really hi-priority or
we come across a bad regression.

Currently there are only 2 fixes still waiting to be tagged for 2.0.1 -
Dave' "Move up/down" fix and my "encoding" fix.

2.0.1 is forking off into the R2_0_maintenance branch, whereas
fixes for 3.0 are going into HEAD.

I'd appreciate if you could avoid checkin in to HEAD just today,
since it will make tagging easier for me (want to do this on Monday).
Next week, HEAD will be free to use.

HTH,
--
Martin Oberhuber