[dsdp-tm-dev] Renamed commons_net --> commons.net

Hello,

in order to comply with the bundle naming policies set aside by the Orbit project, which we need to join in order to package our 3rd party libraries in a manner suitable for the Eclipse 3.3. (Europa) release, I renamed the following two projects:

org.apache.commons_net  -->  org.apache.commons.net
org.apache.commons_net-feature  -->  org.apache.commons.net-feature

If you have any of these projects in your CVS workspace, you'll need to delete them in your local workspace and re-import them from CVS. Doing so is easiest by doing an "Import > Team > Team Project Set" from the ones listed on
http://www.eclipse.org/dsdp/tm/development/cvs_setup.php
e.g. rse-anonymous.psf

As an alternative, you can also use the CVS Repository Explorer to checkout the projects from
Repository:  :pserver:dev.eclipse.org:/cvsroot/dsdp
Module: org.eclipse.tm.core/thirdparty/org.apache.commons.net

For details on Orbit, see
http://www.eclipse.org/orbit/
http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php?title=Orbit

Cheers,