[dsdp-tm-dev] RSE 1.0 testing round 3 - Monday Oct. 30 - please signup

Dear Testers,

you receive this mail because you took part in an earlier round of RSE testing.
Please RSVP (reply) to this mail today even if you can not help this time.

Your contribution was much appreciated so far, and I'm asking a bit of your time now for a final round of testing on Monday, Oct. 30. We are going to prepare RSE 1.0 release candidate 3 today, and I'd like to do a final round of coordinated testing on Monday. Focus will be on VERIFYING hi-priority and hi-severity bug fixes, and sanity checking. We are not going to chase any new bugs this time.

I'd like to organize it such that I assign a list of bug reports related to a particular feature, module or subsystem of RSE to a particular tester.

Please reply to me now by E-Mail:
* Can you join yes/no
* If yes, how much time can you invest on Monday
* If you did NOT make any bug reports so far, what would be your test platform (if you reported bugs earlier, I'd sign you up for the same platform again).

I'll be signing you up on the Wiki then.
Please reply to me even if you do not have time. I'd like to get feedback from everybody on the list.

Thanks!
Martin

--
Martin Oberhuber