Re: [dsdp-tm-dev] RSE M4 candidate posted

I've tried the driver on both Windows and Linux and haven't seen any major
problems. My updates and fixes have been picked up.

Kushal Munir
Websphere Development Studio Client for iSeries
IBM Toronto Lab, 8200 Warden Ave., Markham, ON
Phone: (905) 413-3118        Tie-Line: 969-3118
Email: kmunir@xxxxxxxxxx

             David Dykstal
             <dykstal@xxxxxxx>
             dsdp-tm-dev-bounc         Target Management developer
             es@xxxxxxxxxxx            discussions
                                       <dsdp-tm-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
                                                                        cc
             08/18/2006 04:03
             PM                                                    Subject
                                       Re: [dsdp-tm-dev] RSE M4 candidate
                                       posted
             Please respond to
               David Dykstal
             <david_dykstal@us
             .ibm.com>; Please
                respond to
             Target Management
                 developer
                discussions
             <dsdp-tm-dev@ecli
                 pse.org>

I've had a chance to test it for a bit and it looks like it contains
all the fixes I've made recently. There is still a nasty mac tree
control bug in there that will have to be shot soon. Hope to get to
that in the next few days.
Dave Dykstal
dykstal@xxxxxxx