Re: [dsdp-tm-dev] RSE M4 candidate posted

I've had a chance to test it for a bit and it looks like it contains all the fixes I've made recently. There is still a nasty mac tree control bug in there that will have to be shot soon. Hope to get to that in the next few days.
Dave Dykstal
dykstal@xxxxxxx