[dsdp-tm-dev] Revised TM Project Plan

Hello,

as agreed in the TM phone call last week, I have revised the TM
Project plan as follows:

* Removed M0 milestone to account for what really happened
* Adapted M1 content to account for what really happened
* Moved goals missed in M1 to M2
* Moved "user actions", "import/export", from M2 to M3
* Added "update site" for M3
* Added tasks required to meet Eclipse Quality for Release Review:
  - Create Junit test suites for all API
  - Get rid of Platform internal package access where possible

The draft plan is accessible at
http://www.eclipse.org/dsdp/tm/development/draft-plan.php

Please review this draft carefully and let me know of any
modifications you would like to make, before I make it
official.

In particular, I'd like to know if you find the goals realistic
or we should make further modifications to dates and/or content.
As per the DSDP/Standard Charter, "the development plan must be
approved by a majority of Committers of the Project".

Thanks,
Martin

--
Dipl.-Ing. Martin Oberhuber        mailto:martin.oberhuber@xxxxxxxxxxxxx