From: dsdp-tcf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:dsdp-tcf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Doug Schaefer
Sent: Friday, July 02, 2010 9:50 AM
To: DSDP TCF dev list
Subject: Re: [dsdp-tcf-dev] TCF client C API

True, but I think it would be beneficial to the community if we provided
an API in C that could be reused for Tools and Services written in C
and/or C++. Then they could ensure they are properly following the
protocol. Does the reference agent, which is written in C, have that?

On Fri, Jul 2, 2010 at 12:40 PM, Tarassov, Eugene
<eugene.tarassov@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi Lianhao,
>
> No, It is not a requirement that any TCF implementation follow same
API.